The Promoter is Ben Miles of @allthingsmayo. Promotion is run on behalf of the daily companies involved (please see their T&Cs), no payment is being taken for this promotion.
- Entrants must be resident in Republic of Ireland and over 18 at time of entry.
- Entrants must not be members or employees, or the immediate family of members or employees, of:
(a) any company or organisation owned, or part owned by Ben Miles, nor any subsidiaries of, associated companies, or agents for, any of these companies; and/or
(b) any individual or company connected with the draw/competition itself.
2a. In entering into the competition/draw, an Entrant warrants to the Promoter that he/she is:
(A) resident in the Republic of Ireland; and
(B) over 18 years of age at the time of entry; and
(C) not a member or employee, or the immediate family of members or employees, of:
- any company or organisation owned, or part owned by Ben Miles, nor any subsidiaries of, associated companies, or agents for, any of these companies; and/or
- any individual or company connected with the draw/competition itself.
- No purchase necessary.
- No alternative cash prizes.
- To enter the Twitter competition/draw Entrants must:
(ii) Tweet the dedicated hashtag ‘#12DaysofMayo’ during the prize draw period (12 days from Tuesday 1st December, 2015) on http://www.twitter.com.
(iii) Include in the tweet #12DaysofMayoDAYX where X is the particular day of the competition. E.g. Day one, each participant must include #12DaysofMayo and #12DaysofMayoDAY1 in their tweet.
The entrant must use the hashtag #12DaysofMayo along with hashtag #!”DaysofMayoDAY? (? being the particular day of the 12 competition) in order to be entered into the draw for each day’s prize. If both the hashtags have not been used, the Entrant’s entry cannot be considered.
- In addition to using the dedicated hashtag each day, Entrants into the daily draw must also follow @allthingsmayo AND the Twitter account as directed by @allthingsmayo on each day. An Entrant’s entry into each daily draw will only be valid if the relevant Twitter account has been followed and Entrants have sent a Tweet using that day’s dedicated hashtag and also follow @allthingsmayo at the time the entry is submitted. Entries without the right combination of dedicated hashtag and Twitter account will not be entered into that day’s draw.
- Each day’s competition will be started by @allthingsmayo in a Tweet at 10am (the first day of the draw / competition being Tuesday 1st December 2015). The Tweet will contain the dedicated hashtag for that day along with #12DaysofMayo and also the Twitter account Entrants must follow for their entry to be valid. Further Tweets by @allthingsmayo will be sent during the day giving details of the prizes available and signposting these Terms and Conditions. Closing date for entries for each draw is 10pm on the same day of the relevant draw/competition. The prize draw for the first day will take place at after 10pm on Tuesday 1st December, 2015, followed by one prize draw per day until the last prize draw on 12th December, 2015.
- Only one entry per person/Entrant per day into each prize draw will be counted as a valid entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or error on the part of the Entrant or a failure by the Entrant to comply with, or adhere to, these Terms and Conditions.
- On each day the prize draw takes place one Entrant will be selected as winners; such winners being selected:
(a) at random from all valid entries made that day in relation to that relevant daily draw; and
(b) after 10pm on the day of the relevant prize draw.
Each of the daily winners will be notified by Twitter message after 10:30pm on the day of the relevant daily prize draw.
The Promoter’s decision will be final. The same person cannot win twice during the competition period, even if they enter into more than one daily prize draw.
- Each day’s winners will receive the same prize promoted on that day of the competition only. The daily prizes will change each day for 12 consecutive days. Only one prize per Entrant.
- Winners must claim prizes by noon on Friday 18th December, 2015. How to claim details will be provided to each winning Entrant with their respective winner’s notification. Winning Entrants will also be required to provide proof of age and Irish residence when claiming their prize.
- In the event a winner Entrant fails to claim a prize by noon on Friday 18th December, 2015 or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void. Such prize will not be reallocated to another person.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw/competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and Entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Winning Entrants may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting an entry Entrants acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the competition/draw referred to in these Terms and Conditions other than as specifically set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- All prizes that are “visit” prizes are subject to availability with the host promoter.